• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any Meridian base dwellers?

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
I recently checked into the CBQ - no such thing as a BOQ anymore. Anyone else live there or base housing?

ATLien

pilot
Damn your sweet R&B. That's actually my jam too. However, if you do it again, I'm going to come crashing through your wall like the Kool-Aid man from hell.

MasterBates

Damn your sweet R&B. That's actually my jam too. However, if you do it again, I'm going to come crashing through your wall like the Kool-Aid man from hell.

koolaidman.jpg

OH YEAH!!!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
^^^^ why does the kool-aid man have a flaming crotch?

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
If the Kool-aid guy liver in the Q, I might have considered living there, too. Hey, free Kool-Aid!

There are actually a LOT of folks in base-housing. It seems like a pretty close community among the students. Probabyl the IP's too, but there doesn't tend to be too much interaction between the groups (sans wives).
I assume you aren't married, though, so that option is kind of out. But you can still have easy access to chill out there. You'll meet a ton of folks from there pretty quick.

ATLien

pilot
Good call. My parole officer says I'm supposed to stay away from all wives, though.