• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrusjones

General Disarray
I'm checking into Navy OCS at NAS Pensacola on Oct 2nd. I'm not prior enlisted and have had zero military training. I'm nervous about the physical aspect of OCS because I'm a terrible runner. I would appreciate any advice/tips you can offer me.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There is a thread on this site under the OCS Class Dates and Information section for the October 2 class. I used to have that date but I got moved...

Anyway, do some reading on that thread and you can talk to others who will be there in Pensacola with you. There's tons of info on OCS posted in other threads too, just look around a little bit.

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
Hey, if you haven't already, you might want to try http://www.usnavyocs.com . This site is another OCS forum site that seems to draw more attention to the specific class dates than this one does. Take a look on there and you should see your class date on the homepage.

In fact, I know someone posted on there today. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.