• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

An Excellent Combination

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Being a suburban kid and knowing little of these things, can the farmers reclaim any of the costs selling the meat? Are they even worth eating? Gotta give it to one of the pigs that got hit and turned around like he wanted to fight before taking seconds.
Talking to some guys that have done this, it appears that the farmers/hunters go back later and pick up the pigs killed. Then they clean them and donate the meat to homeless shelters.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
That's how the hog removal companies on 'Hogs Gone Wild'* do it. Capture and/or kill, dress and donate the meat to homeless shelters. While they seem to operate in more residential areas where shooting hogs is problematic (if not outright illegal), you couldn't pay me enough to head into hog country with just a knife and a dog with a kevlar collar on, though.

*--I freely admit that I tuned into this show because I thought it was something else...