• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMO School Info

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Ollie's Sports bar has 25 cent wings on Tuesday nights, and the bowling alley is pretty cheap on Wednesday. That's pretty much what you need to know, Milton blows, but at least it's short.

AMO school is 10 weeks of death by powerpoint. The tests are open book. They want to see if you can navigate the NAMP 4790 to find stuff. On top of that, the instructors are more than willing to help you find stuff during the test, so there's no reason anyone should fail. In fact, I got a question wrong, and the LDO instructor was like "you could have raised your hand if you didn't know where to find it." I got a 92 I think, so whatever...

I went through in Jan - Mar 03, so somethings may have changed, but we started at 0700 and were out most days by 1400, taking an 1.5 hour lunch. Don't sweat it.