• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Am I still eligible?

LukeD11

Currently active duty and I just passed my 10 year mark. I am 30 years old and I have my degree, I've passed all the medical examinations, and I am taking the ASTB at the end of the month. Today I was filling out the applications to hopefully have submitted for the pilot ISPP board convening on March 11th, when I saw the blurb that they are not accepting people with more than 8 years of active duty time, with waivers out to 10 years. I have seen first hand guys get picked up for OCS with more than 10 years of active service so I just wanted to get clarification on this, as well as if the time in service waiver would interfere with ISPP? TIA

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Currently active duty and I just passed my 10 year mark. I am 30 years old and I have my degree, I've passed all the medical examinations, and I am taking the ASTB at the end of the month. Today I was filling out the applications to hopefully have submitted for the pilot ISPP board convening on March 11th, when I saw the blurb that they are not accepting people with more than 8 years of active duty time, with waivers out to 10 years. I have seen first hand guys get picked up for OCS with more than 10 years of active service so I just wanted to get clarification on this, as well as if the time in service waiver would interfere with ISPP? TIA

Step 1: Read the program authorizations
Step 2: Contact your CCC
Step 3: Find an officer mentor or two to help you out

Good luck.