• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Already hitting speed bumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

So i finally called up an OSO and got the ball rolling on my USMC app...i had them email me an excel version of the application so i could look it over and begin to gather information. I go to open it and it doesnt work. They probably wont be back until monday and I really dont feel like sitting around all weekend and not be able to fill anything out or start calling references up. Does anyone have an up to date non-excel copy of the USMC OCC application. PDF or DOC... would be awesome. I dunno if this is illegal in anyway, so if it is lemme know... and the mods can delete the thread right away

Send files to zuggerat89@hotmail.com

Thanx in advance.

Zuggs

T-man

on the phone with my OSO as I type this, he is emailing me an app in word DOC format, I'll forward it too you.

edit:
disclaimer: apparently not all OSO's use the exact same app. however, the one I just sent you should have most, if not all the info you will need to gather, so at worst, you'll just need to transfer the info to the your OSO's app when you can get ahold of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.