• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Allergies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRM21o

Are the allergy requirements for the Marines the same as the Air Force? What is the chance of getting a waiver? I'm trying to find out if there is any place I can fly other than the AF with allergies (curable with claritin and flownase). Thanks!

Raptor2216

Hey I had a problem with this allergy stuff before but it sort of vanished as I grew older and I don't have a problem with it at all anymore. So, if you are still under 20 then you might grow out of it like I did but even if you don't, you would still be good to go for aviation as long as you can control your allergies with medication like claritin/allegra/nasonex... There are a bunch of different allergy medications the Marines will accept so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Instead get in shape and do well on the ASTB. GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.