• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force AWC/SDE DL

snake020

Contributor
Is there any value in enrolling in Air War College as an O-5 Reservist? It doesn't provide JPME-2 credit; wondering if there's any value or if the work could transfer to something like the JCWS-H program.

sniksnak

Flew Hornets when the Navy still did that
pilot
Is there any value in enrolling in Air War College as an O-5 Reservist? It doesn't provide JPME-2 credit; wondering if there's any value or if the work could transfer to something like the JCWS-H program.
curious of the same ... easy enough to sign up online (though they are migrating to a new system shortly). can't tell if any of it will correspond to the latest retirement points spreadsheet from CNRFC. if you can't get retirement points or JPME II credit, not sure what value it can offer.

I don't have knowledge of the Air War College but if it doesn't give you JPME-2 credit, I would advise you just to do JCWS-H. It's a good class and not a huge workload. Since it's just one class, I don't see them reducing any part of it for doing something else.