• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Yeah I swear I never saw so many jacked up Cheifs till I got to Japan. it was like they had this attitude and thought they were so much better than everyone because they married a filipina and did consecutive overseas tours like it was sooo cool hanging out at coco's every single night. oh well I'd like to thank Volk for all the free burger king and anthony's. nothing makes a chief more angry than bragging about his (elvis burger?) and I walk in with a double whopper with cheese...

You wouldn't happen to be referring to "JV" would you? :icon_tong Thats my boy, we still keep in touch. We were in Det 5 together 03-05.

AE2(AW)

of coure JV. I was in 102 and knew volk from back in pcola. I think I met you in Guam over a game of monopoly or something and a clogged overflowing shitter. it was pretty funny seeing volk in a turd shirt after he missed that breifing...