• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age Requirement for BDCP, SNA

F18sPlease

Hello. I've searched around but haven't seen anything definitive as to what the age limitation is for pilot through BDCP. I am 27, in one hour actually, and I have 4 years prior service USMC. I can probably graduate right before my 30th birthday so I am wondering if BDCP is a viable option. I just found out about BDCP so I am also wondering which recruiter I should contact for more info. Thanks for your help.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I think it's 26, with up to four years of prior service waiverable year for year, so that would make it 30. You'd have to commission before turning 31, so it looks like you're in OK shape.

Contact a Navy Officer Recruiter. If you're near a bigger office, ask for the OPO (Officer Programs Officer)

hrntcat18

funny is that i have asked about this on this same forum but got ignored so many times even though i had reasonable questions...funny thing is you are asking the same question i have. thanks for clarification though

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
The age limit is 27; must be commissioned by 27th birthday.

With prior service, the age limit is 29.

It is possible that a waiver could be granted for a higher age, but in this time of extreme competition for slots, they do rarely grant waivers for things they do not need to, like age.