• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

%age of helo, prop, strike aviators in Naval Aviation

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I fly props right now but soon i'll be taking this baby out every day:

full_size_desk.jpg
You wish... you are going to check in, and you won't even rate a cubicle in the back. You will have to go from desk to desk for the first year or so, using other ppl's desks while they are on travel, and waiting for one of them to transfer so you can steal a seat at a SIPR terminal and claim squatting rights... only until they have too many O4s wandering around down there, then you will get booted from your area.... ah, the fun you have to look forward too... :D but, you should be spending more time over in the wardroom anyways, eh?

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
but, you should be spending more time over in the wardroom anyways, eh?

nice thing about not having your own desk is then they don't know where to look for you. I think I'll be hanging out in the Ops office for whichever squadron is deployed, whoring myself out in exchange for PT's and full deck FCF's.

I should make a sign, "Will do anything :eek: for A time."

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah... good luck with getting A time with those deployed squadrons.....

You need to drop Rugger a PM, she has a great patch, guess I will have to use it as my avatar again, but it is Brian from Family guy holding a martini glass, with the saying "who's leg do I have to hump to get some flight time around here?"... I have gotten some good miles out of that patch thanks to her!

Seriously though, a good bunch of guys and gals where you are going, one of them is visiting me in Hawaii (while on conference) this week, so will basically tell him lies about you... Also, my old TACCO is going back there next week for his post DH tour, actually his second tour out there, good ppl.

As for what % get X... eh, who cares?

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
@Alwyn2nd: I understand that that's a difficult subject to search for, so read the threads on primary, and try searching for "jets". If you still have questions, PM me.

@Schwarti: Sorry, your PM's are disabled, and I don't understand that acronym (LMD). Please explain.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Brian from Family guy holding a martini glass, with the saying "who's leg do I have to hump to get some flight time around here?"

There a similar patch running around TW-6... it says "Who's leg do I have to hump to get wings?"

Think its a class patch.

schwarti

Contributor
LMD - Large Metal Desk, or (for flag officers) Large Mahogany Desk.

And I've gotten PMs before, not sure what the problem is. Just checked and they're still on for me.