• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age and airframe?

Golden wings

If I go the PLC route which is starting to look pretty attractive I'll be close to 28 years old by the time I get in flight school. I'd like to know if older applicants who are pushing it on the age limit by the start of flight training are just as eligible for jets as the younger guys? Given that they are equally qualified example kick ass studs in flight school. I know and understand that the needs of the USMC come first but I'd like to know if I would even get a shot at flying with the jet community.

Note- I have prior service.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Having prior service has as much bearing on what platform you select as your age does. Zero. The only things that matter are the needs of the Corps followed by your grades and lastly by your desires.

Golden wings

Having prior service has as much bearing on what platform you select as your age does. Zero. The only things that matter are the needs of the Corps followed by your grades and lastly by your desires.

Awesome, thanks for the info.