• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AFOQT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Study Study Study Study. And then Study some more. That test is VERY VERY long and will drain on you mentally. If you are going for pilot then it is better if you have studied some for the private pilot stuff, but to be honest, you won't know the aviation questions on there unless you just happen to be around it for awhile. Some of the questions are easy, some of them really look to see that you've been around. On the Electrical maze if you will start from the top and take the left break from each division point to the box and mark the box as L and then go back to the previous devision and go to the next option until you have exhaused all the routes breaking from the left it usually only goes to 2 or 3 of the boxes and that will limit your search and make finding the box that connects left and right easier. Math, I studied a lot of the SAT questions and that is about the right level for that test. The ARCO books are a good study guide. And you might want to look over the Marine study guide for the ASTB because some of the concepts are the same. You can look at some of the aviation info on that study guide, however ignore all the navy specific information. Another source of information for this topic is www.airforceots.com I'm NOT encouraging you to not use this site for AF, I plan on doing AFROTC (and eventually) I hope to be encouraging more "smurf" activities up in here. :-D

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Agent00JP

Online ARCO Aviation Book:

http://www.petersons.com/countvisit/redirect/airforce.asp?url=/pdf/MilitaryFlight.pdf&PAGETYPE=Military+Flight+PDF&sponsor=1587

Online Officer Aptitude Tests Book:

http://www.petersons.com/countvisit/redirect/airforce.asp?url=/pdf/officer_candidate_tests-6ed.pdf&PAGETYPE=Officer+Candidate+PDF&sponsor=1587

That is what I used and max'd out in the 90s on everything except Verbal (79).

"I have not yet begun to fight! "
-John Paul Jones

www.Fly-Navy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.