• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Advice and encouragement

PRINCEJUDE

Hey Guys,

Just want to thank every one for all the advice and gouges posted here. I will be taking the ASTB on Feb 8 (Thursday). I had applied once a year ago but was not selected. I just want to bring my test score up. I have taken form 5...this time I may take either form 3 or 4. Any advice?

MettGT

pilot
Hey Guys,

Just want to thank every one for all the advice and gouges posted here. I will be taking the ASTB on Feb 8 (Thursday). I had applied once a year ago but was not selected. I just want to bring my test score up. I have taken form 5...this time I may take either form 3 or 4. Any advice?

While I don't know how you did previously, you've taken it before, so you know what types/level difficulty questions there are. You also know what you need to improve on, so I'd just work on those.

lenjohns3

Astb (oar)

I am currently preparing for the ASTB. I am only required to take the OAR portion of the test. Any advice would be appreciated.