• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Adding new information to package after submission

fsumst92

So my package was submitted in September 2020 and I have finished 90% of my graduate degree since the package was submitted. Is there a way to attach an updated transcript to my package, along with text explaining I will be completing my graduate degree at the end of February. (The boards I submitted for are 22FEB and 01MAR). If there is a way to get this added to my package is there even a point of doing so if the degree isn't technically completed.

exNavyOffRec

The boards or 22 Feb and 01Mar... And I turned them in in September

Depending when in Sept you turned them in you may have already had your applications seen by the board, the deadline for SWO to be submitted was early Oct and the deadline for Supply to be submitted was late Sept

fsumst92

That was for a previous board. Those two had other boards 26 OCT and 9 NOV. the results for those boards are out and my name isn't on the yes or no list

exNavyOffRec

That was for a previous board. Those two had other boards 26 OCT and 9 NOV. the results for those boards are out and my name isn't on the yes or no list

odd, normally when you submit before a submission deadline your application is put in the next board, what day did you get confirmation it was rec'd, it may have been they didn't get a chance to process it prior to the deadline.

fsumst92

looking at the dates again it looks like I submitted my last package a couple days late. We will see what happens with this one.