• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Acute Sinusitis ?

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Has anyone ever used Singular for seasonal allergies? I've been using claritin, but sometimes it isn't strong enough... especially around cedar trees and pollen. My mom let me try Singular for a couple of days and it works wonders. I saw on the wavier guide that it doesn't require a wavier, but I'm a bit wary of showing up to OCS for the flight physical with it, since it is also used for asthma. Thoughts anyone?

I used Singulair during a particular rough allergy season, thought the stuff worked wonders. I was off of it before I had my NAMI physical, they knew I had used it in the past and didn't say anything either way. They just don't like decongestants.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I fly with allegra and flonase, both prescribed by the flight doc. Hasn't been a problem for me. Yes, they will do an x-ray to make sure you don't have sinus damage, but most people I know with this problem have been cleared to fly.