• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accurate Practice Test

spolasek

I'm sure if I did enough snooping around, I'd find an accurate ASTB practice test, but I figured I'd ask real quick to see if anyone had a readily available answer! I did find one (supposedly) from 2016, surprise surprise the link no longer worked. It was Peterson's... if I'm not mistaken. The screenshots of everyone's scores looked like it was a legit practice test. It showed the score for each portion individually and it was timed appropriately. I'm looking for something like this. Does anyone have a website or a link that they could provide for a full, timed practice ASTb? Please!

Iliaithe

I'm sure if I did enough snooping around, I'd find an accurate ASTB practice test, but I figured I'd ask real quick to see if anyone had a readily available answer! I did find one (supposedly) from 2016, surprise surprise the link no longer worked. It was Peterson's... if I'm not mistaken. The screenshots of everyone's scores looked like it was a legit practice test. It showed the score for each portion individually and it was timed appropriately. I'm looking for something like this. Does anyone have a website or a link that they could provide for a full, timed practice ASTb? Please!

I took the ASTB and OAR in Oct 2020. Best OAR prep is Barron's manual (available on Amazon) and practice tests are provided in there. ASTB help is available on different parts of YT. If you need additional direction, let me know.