• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accepted for PLC Juniors but not ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen

I found out that as far as the mythical board goes, I have been accepted for this summer's PLC juniors, 1st increment.

But I also hear from my OSO that there is a hangup on my medical records, regarding my being granted an aviation contract. Nothing serious, everything is still underway to ship out in a few weeks.

I'm pretty confused - is something like this normal? I thought that the board either accpted someone, or they didn't.

Citizen

That's about what I figured - the boys at the office are straight shooters, and don't sound the least bit concerned with this bit of red tape. As far as i'm concerned, no news is good news.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I went to PLC juniors as a ground contract. After 1st increment, I applied to Air and went to seniors under an Air contract. Don't worry too much about it. Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMCR

Citizen

Awesome news - the hangup was with my blood pressure, seems at MEPS i ran a bit high and the boys on the board want to make sure my ticker is good to go before they grant me an Aviation contract. Just gotta get checked for 3 consecutive days and I'm set. I ran a 120/80 today, everything looks great. PLC Aviation here i come!

Status
Not open for further replies.