• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

? about the new astb

Status
Not open for further replies.

mithras

I heard the navy has a new astb, and read here that it's even computerized. I had a 55 on my prior, but it wasn't good enough for pilot. I'm planning on taking it again in a couple weeks, but want to make sure i have the right gouge. Is the gouge for download on the site here the new one or the old one? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time on obsolete gouge...

mithras

i forgot exactly but they were all 5s and one 6. i'm not even sure what those numbers mean, really...

mithras

i took it last june. yeah, that crazy **** like did always speed in my car was weird. i mean, i think the "right" answer was yes... make sure you're the kind of guy not scared of the afterburner maybe? crazy psych stuff. glad to hear it's not on the new one. i too am scheduled for feb 7. my recruiter said it'll be the new test, but he didn't mention computers

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
It will be computerized. The gouge on this site is good for it. You don't need to get any new gouge. The exact same concepts and questions apply. I took the old version without studying, got a 45. Studied the gouge, took the new version, got a 60 7/8/7

mithras

Well i just asked my recruiter today and he says the test will be paper. i have no friggin' idea, but i'll just cram the gouge on this site i suppose for the next week

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Paper or computer, the gouge on this site is what you need. Best of luck to you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.