• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A Revelation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyCreamer

Just now, not 10 seconds ago, as I stood washing my hands, I realized something. For as much as I want to be a naval aviator, to the core, I just more just want to serve. Some how, some way... after pursuing this for over 2 years, I really just came to realize it now.

I won't deny wanting to be a pilot more than any other option, but I can do cool things as an NFO, or a sub guy, or whatever. I will send in package #3 for OCS Direct Accession at the end of June with 1.) SNA, 2.) SNFO, 3.) Sub Nuke and let whatever comes come.

I want to serve, bad.

~Nate

JEEPER1219

Well said, brother. At the root of it all, we all have the same purpose--to make sure that our children can have these same options. Good luck.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Probably just took the mental step necessary to be a good Officer, good to hear.

zuggerat

keep tryin' nate... you'll get it eventually, everythings a learning experience... putting app number dos in a few weeks... tty'all then

Jas1029

JEEPER1219 said:
Well said, brother. At the root of it all, we all have the same purpose--to make sure that our children can have these same options. Good luck.

It's all for the survival of each individual's genes, according to "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Jas1029 said:
It's all for the survival of each individual's genes, according to "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins.

Whatever that means?

DairyCreamer said:
Cruise Sock! :-D

Creamer and his Cruise Sock! {snorts and laughs at own joke}

Status
Not open for further replies.