• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A NEW RECORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Burke

Every single time I see people listed in the chat room I go there and then everyone is gone. I have yet to chat with 1 person in there much less 4 people. Anyone up for setting up a time to chat? I'm still in college so I have all the time in the world :) Someone make a time and day and let's chat!

Mahler

quote:I make my own schedule at work, so I can be on or off whenever I want

And you want to join the military because????

James

Paul Burke

hehehe, I make my own hours too.Plus we have a keg at work.

It was great having 7 people in the chat room tonight. Puts more of a face to the people who post here.

Edited by - Paul Burke on 02/18/2002 03:07:34

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:when our wonderful webmasters have the time, they need to set up some sort of Javascript for the chat room, cause it just ain't right!

You know there is a war going on right?

Michael, gee, thanks.... (good luck next time you try to post on the forum, as I head over to the admin panel... muhahah, jk) Yeah yeah yeah... it was a FREE ASP chat that I played around with, its refresh sucks, but was something that I could put a login with, and that could take your Forum name, etc.... Time is something I don't have a lot of at the moment, anyone have any recommendations for a FREE chat client?

Good to see that it is in some use, what you guys are talking about was something I was interested in setting up in the beginning, but never completed with the FRS and the move to Hawaii.

Later,

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Mike,

No prob, I am chatting online now with gunner and a few others, and forgot how slow it is without a dsl or modem connectiong!! I have a new one already lined up, so that should be ok.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.