• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A Heathly Set

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Disturbing... (apologies Brett - didn't exactly commit the thread to memory, but it was the one word that came to mind). Focsle Follies has nothing to fear...

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Disturbing... (apologies Brett - didn't exactly commit the thread to memory, but it was the one word that came to mind). Focsle Follies has nothing to fear...

Is that a vid? I can't find it on Google...

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Not a vid - collection of skits, vids, etc. done/shown/performed on the boat by squadron JOs at the end of each line period. Many are funny as hell, some are potentially career-ending (think terminal rank of "LT") if the real world were invited to watch. Either way, you're unlikely to ever see them posted anywhere in the new, post-Tailhook '91 Navy. You will laugh your ass off though once you get there... Proof positive that JOs + boat = too much free time.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've seen this a few times. It's corny, but the "nad puppet" is pretty damn funny. Plus any afficionado of "the Bond" can relate.

Those guys did get into a world of sh!t over the video, from what I've overheard at various watercoolers.

"Torn Sack" - hah.