• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9/11 at 19!

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
and I can still remember where I was when it was happening, in Geography 101. They shut everything down and made us all go home where we spent the remainder of the day glued to our TV.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I was at the United Training Center in Denver in the DC-10 sim doing my Hawaiian FE new hire initial training.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Was a 1/c MIDN driving to campus with some fellow mids when the first reports came over the radio of a plane hitting the first tower. We got to campus, went to the NROTC unit, and got in front of the TV. While we pondering the hole in the first tower and speculating on whether it was an accident we watched live as UA175 hit the second tower.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
ET 'A' School at Great Lakes. One of the graybeards came into our class to give us the news.

OscarMyers

None
ET 'A' School at Great Lakes. One of the graybeards came into our class to give us the news.
I was across the street at RTC a couple days from graduating, watching a training film on the WTC bombing. Division 356. Pass in review with empty seats except for a handful of recruits and people that were already on base.

taxi1

pilot
Driving not far from Shanksville on my way to Pittsburgh to attend a conference. Didn't see anything.