• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8APRIL2024 SWO Board

Y-sky

Are you referring to the SWO-EDO board? That one says applications are due April 22nd , board convene May 6th

SWO still says 8APR/22APR
Thanks for the screenshots

No, over the phone he explicitly said due may 8th. I haven't seen the actual list myself so I'm only going off of his word. I applied to the swo board that was originally scheduled to convene 08Apr, didn't even know there were other variations. It's all very confusing now.

exNavyOffRec

That’s weird because they released the at-board list last week so I’m not sure why it would get delayed again after already getting delayed.

It seems that they didn't have enough applicants..?

Thanks for the screenshots

No, over the phone he explicitly said due may 8th. I haven't seen the actual list myself so I'm only going off of his word. I applied to the swo board that was originally scheduled to convene 08Apr, didn't even know there were other variations. It's all very confusing now.
The at board list would only be released if a board was going to or had already started, it is of course possible there was a last minute change but that would be rare. The other thing is given how the last word was that they still needed SWOs to ship they would have to keep the board on schedule to make that happen.

The person who would know if something changed would be the director of OCS programs not a processor.

Y-sky

The at board list would only be released if a board was going to or had already started, it is of course possible there was a last minute change but that would be rare. The other thing is given how the last word was that they still needed SWOs to ship they would have to keep the board on schedule to make that happen.

The person who would know if something changed would be the director of OCS programs not a processor.
It's possible they got the dates mixed up then when i called. I'll ask him again on Monday