• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

'86 Movie Top Gun pilots

RichieD

Hi everyone, I thought it might be a fun project to collect the autographs of all of the pilots who were part of the 1986 movie Top Gun. It would be a great collection to have. I am still trying to find addresses for the following if any of you are out there I hope you will let me know so that I can mail you something to sign. Or if anyone can point me in the right direction like city that would be great also. Thanks. I am looking for:
Michael "Vida" Blue
Dennis "Loner" Broska
LLoyd "Bozo" Abel
Mark "Slick" Schlichter
Michael "Flex" Galpin
Chuck "Silver" Lewis
Terrance "Circus" McGiure
Ricky "Moe" Curley
Ben "Rabbi" Schneider
Ray Secks" Seckinger
Tracy "Too Cool" Skeels
Kenneth "Squire" Smith
William "Tex" Spence
Michael "Boa" Straight
James "Jaws" Winnefeld

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know that your request is likely made in good faith but with threat/counterintelligence concerns being what they are now I don't think it is a good idea to ask for that sort of thing here.

HuggyU2

None
I'm not thinking that former Navy pilots in their 60's are much of a high-priority on the ISIS target list.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Considering that one of them was the last VCJCS, probably not going to get much traction on POC info of four star Flag Officers.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not thinking that former Navy pilots in their 60's are much of a high-priority on the ISIS target list.

No, but out of an abundance of caution for several reasons I don't think the site needs to facilitate this.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Every one of these guys can be found having an Aviator at the NASNI Ibar swearing that they saw Tom Cruise on base last week filming Maverick. Ask ‘em yourself!

Speaking of Maverick and NASNI, the CAPT Pete Mitchell painted two seat Rhino sitting on the ramp has been replaced by a single seater. I'm curious how that plays in to the plot.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of Maverick and NASNI, the CAPT Pete Mitchell painted two seat Rhino sitting on the ramp has been replaced by a single seater. I'm curious how that plays in to the plot.
It doesn’t. They CGI to get the shot they need from the front or back seats, as necessary.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
It doesn’t. They CGI to get the shot they need from the front or back seats, as necessary.

If that's true, I'm still now curious whether Maverick flies an E or F. That's not something I even thought about when I was taking instagram/facebook pictures in his F. I'm kidding of course. Sort of.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not sure how it will come out in the end. He’s in a Tomcat at one point, so there’s that.