• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 Oct 2017 OCS Class

Robiedog

What's up everyone? Checking in from the 8 August 17 SWO board. My OR called yesterday with the news and emailed my letter. Wasn't expecting to get called up so soon, but definitely happy to stop waiting. Looking forward to commissioning with all you guys! Letter says October 9 but I see some others got that one too.

Did anyone else purchase any of the things we're supposed to show up with? I got a new pair of shoes, going to acquire the other stuff this week. I have the OCR list but if anyone else has a better list of the stuff we can and can't show up with, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I'm going to be driving from South Florida. Down to carpool if anyone along 95 needs a ride. I grew up in RI about 20 minutes from OCS so I know the area well. Can't wait to get back home.

BravoAMF

What's up everyone? Checking in from the 8 August 17 SWO board. My OR called yesterday with the news and emailed my letter. Wasn't expecting to get called up so soon, but definitely happy to stop waiting. Looking forward to commissioning with all you guys! Letter says October 9 but I see some others got that one too.

August? Seriously? You got a date already when a few people from the March SWO board are still waiting? Man I'm jealous, but congratulations!

CamMusic

Did anyone else purchase any of the things we're supposed to show up with? I got a new pair of shoes, going to acquire the other stuff this week. I have the OCR list but if anyone else has a better list of the stuff we can and can't show up with, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I'm going to be driving from South Florida. Down to carpool if anyone along 95 needs a ride. I grew up in RI about 20 minutes from OCS so I know the area well. Can't wait to get back home.

Welcome! There is a link to the Facebook group that has been started for our class date. You should definitely join it if you have not already. That's where most of our discussion has been.

I have not purchased everything yet. Doing that this week.

Robiedog

August? Seriously? You got a date already when a few people from the March SWO board are still waiting? Man I'm jealous, but congratulations!

I know, I have no idea why. A classmate who was Pro Y'd by a board that N'd me (I recon'd) is still waiting for a date. I can only speculate they saw I'll be turning 29 next June and wanted to get me commissioned before I'd need a waiver?

Anyway I'll look for that Facebook group.

Robiedog

Welcome! There is a link to the Facebook group that has been started for our class date. You should definitely join it if you have not already. That's where most of our discussion has been.

I have not purchased everything yet. Doing that this week.

Thanks! That link doesn't seem to work, but I searched in FB and I think I sent a request to the right group.

ISLANDERZPZ

Checking in From 11 JUL board! Just got a the letter and now my command is scrambling for orders and the whole checkout process in btweeen some underways so lots to do!