• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 SNFOs needed to report early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sludge31

Hey...all of you selected SNFOs...I got bumped into a June 26 OCS class from my Oct 23 class today...recruiter said that 7 SNFOs were needed for OCS classes on May 15 and June 26...I chose June...If you want to report earlier, call your recruiter...I guess there are 6 spots remaining...God, it is gonna be HOT!!

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I expect that by time this post was made they had the 7 candidates they needed. As to bugging a recruiter with phone calls...he should be glad to hear from candidates eager to ship out. Recruiters usually worry some guy is going to flake out on them, fall in love, or get busted and not ship out.

spr

Now all they need to do is open up a few SNA slots for May 15. That, I would pay the Navy for.

Doc33

Not six spots remaining...5 now! I took the other one and got it finalized yesterday. Tennessee......you think you'll be hot, try living under snow 9 months out of the year and thinking 65 degrees is hot...I'm dead

Status
Not open for further replies.