• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

Mckegger

pilot
Hey guys. So here is my situation. I was in the "automatic selection" for being in the "green zone" when my recruiter calculated my GPA and ASTB score. But my recruiter changed locations and gave my application to a different recruiter. Now the new recruiter says that there is no such thing as an "automatic selection" but I have a very good chance of making the pilot selection because im in the "green zone." I told the old recruiter what he said and he told me to just go with it... what is happening here?
I'm in the same position. Patience is a virtue. I'd start hitting the books and running hella miles, if you haven't started that already.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys. So here is my situation. I was in the "automatic selection" for being in the "green zone" when my recruiter calculated my GPA and ASTB score. But my recruiter changed locations and gave my application to a different recruiter. Now the new recruiter says that there is no such thing as an "automatic selection" but I have a very good chance of making the pilot selection because im in the "green zone." I told the old recruiter what he said and he told me to just go with it... what is happening here?

In the end, who cares if you end up being selected, whether it’s the early board or regular board? Stop being a chicken little.

Drod2214

Popeye
Morning everyone!

I’ll be submitting my package for SWO in the first available date in 2019. (Still not sure when that is though) I have been getting my ducks in a row and my RO says I should be pretty competitive.

Prior military: 4yrs active navy
School: Texas maritime academy (corps of cadets) graduating with my 3rd mates license.
GPA: 3.1
Extra curricular: 2X wrestling state champ (florida)

Does anyone know when the dates will come out for the fiscal year 2019?

Mach1

Morning everyone!

I’ll be submitting my package for SWO in the first available date in 2019. (Still not sure when that is though) I have been getting my ducks in a row and my RO says I should be pretty competitive.

Prior military: 4yrs active navy
School: Texas maritime academy (corps of cadets) graduating with my 3rd mates license.
GPA: 3.1
Extra curricular: 2X wrestling state champ (florida)

Does anyone know when the dates will come out for the fiscal year 2019?
You are in the wrong thread. Try looking at the thread "FY 19 Board SKED" to figure out when the board is and associated threads to go along with the board.

Abenning

Submitting my packet this week!

Applying SNA only
Female
Major: Aviation Business Administration
GPA: 3.26
ASTB: 54 7-8-7