• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB 61 7/7/7 ASTB. Competitive scores for SNA?

Took the ASTB today and scored what I put in the title. Are these scores competitive? My recruiter said they are but when I see the vast amount of scores in the 8-9 range on here, I'm not so sure. I am willing to retake if I need to.

Jacksa71

If you go into the previous SNA/NFO board discussions you can see the scores that gotten accepted (look for excel file). I saw mass majority of 7s across the board get accepted. 8s and 9s are you want but not what u need from the looks of it.

If you go into the previous SNA/NFO board discussions you can see the scores that gotten accepted (look for excel file). I saw mass majority of 7s across the board get accepted. 8s and 9s are you want but not what u need from the looks of it.
Thank you that was extremely helpful.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you that was extremely helpful.
The people on this site is a small percentage of those who are actually submitting and getting picked up, overall when you look back 7's are a 50/50 shot but that depends on number of applicants and numbers needed.

The latest dashboard says the May board is subject to cancellation that indicates they over-selected again.

The people on this site is a small percentage of those who are actually submitting and getting picked up, overall when you look back 7's are a 50/50 shot but that depends on number of applicants and numbers needed.

The latest dashboard says the May board is subject to cancellation that indicates they over-selected again.

Meaning that when a board does eventually open up, whether in May or afterwards, the amount of competition will be significantly higher than a normal board. So I should definitely retake to try to get 8s, correct?

FloridaDad

too hard to say at this point, I would roll the dice with 7's still.
@exNavyOffRec for those of us that were planning on the May board, when it says "subject to cancellation" does that mean they're going to review it or that they are indeed cancelling it? For those of us that were going to have just turned 31 before the May board, do we need to start talking with our recruiters about age waivers?

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec for those of us that were planning on the May board, when it says "subject to cancellation" does that mean they're going to review it or that they are indeed cancelling it? For those of us that were going to have just turned 31 before the May board, do we need to start talking with our recruiters about age waivers?

It just means they need to evaluate, if the aviation board overselected that could pose problems for the May board. Just need to wait and see what happens.