• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 September 2021 OCS Class

andresfm92

Hey guys, just wanted to go ahead and start a thread for the 5 September 2021 OCS class. I’ll be arriving for ROM on 22AUG. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

I’m also slotted for this class. Does everyone leave for ROM 22AUG? Haven’t even talked about that part with my recruiter yet. All I know is Sep 5th from the memo.

almond_615

ROM requirements were lifted for Vaccinated Sailors. And things will probably change before then

Breitling1

I’m also slotted for this class. Does everyone leave for ROM 22AUG? Haven’t even talked about that part with my recruiter yet. All I know is Sep 5th from the memo.
Yep I report Aug 22 for ROM. Hopefully they update this since ROM requirements were lifted for vaccinated Sailors. I could see them keeping them in place at training commands because of the higher risk due to the amount of people

bigvaughn8803

I report 22 Aug. I called and asked about orders and was told the ROM is still in place. Is anyone bringing anything not typically found in their seabag? Things that people said bring that help out the process not required but make life a lot easier?

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
I’ll be in this class as well!

ABH1(AW/SW) Espina here, 9 years of active duty service. I look forward to grinding alongside you all! If any selectees are in the Hampton Roads area, let me know if you’re down to do group runs. As for the ROM requirement, our FINSEL literally states that we are to report for ROM on August 22nd. Where does it state anything otherwise?

I’ll be in this class as well!

ABH1(AW/SW) Espina here, 9 years of active duty service. I look forward to grinding alongside you all! If any selectees are in the Hampton Roads area, let me know if you’re down to do group runs. As for the ROM requirement, our FINSEL literally states that we are to report for ROM on August 22nd. Where does it state anything otherwise?
My recruiter said he didn’t think that we would go for ROM, but if your FINSEL said ROM, then we might have to go in for it.