• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 March 2023 OCS Class

Yes I am but not in this class my class date was November 27th until I got put into limbo.
Ah i see what you're saying. Im AD so our shipping times are based on operational timing and when our CO wants us to go to OCS. I've known some AD SNAs who went months ago and were selected on the same board as you and I. If civilian, it depends on when they want to start taking SNAs again.

DravenReed990

Ah i see what you're saying. Im AD so our shipping times are based on operational timing and when our CO wants us to go to OCS. I've known some AD SNAs who went months ago and were selected on the same board as you and I. If civilian, it depends on when they want to start taking SNAs again.
Yeah unfortunately I am a civilian now. I am prior service but have been out for a few years.