• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 full ASTB books + forum gouge (printout) just pay shipping

flynavy830

I have five books, and a bunch of forum gouge I have printed. Its free to the first person who needs it, all I ask is that you pay shipping.

Barrons military flight aptitude tests, first and second edition
Learning express military flight aptitude tests third edition
Arco master the military flight aptitude tests 7th edition
6th edition GRE/GMAT prep book

Marine gouge (printout)
Atrickplay guide (printout)
Might have one more printout, forgot the name.

These are books I've accumulated through friends and myself over the years. I am confident they can help you if you put in the time to go through them. I only ask that you pay shipping. First to message me will get them.

Biggity

I get my scores back in a few hours (once the test center opens up). If they're as bad as I feel right now, I'll be sending you some info....if this offer is still up for grabs.

Biggity

64 on the OAR....was aiming for high 70s, so I was disappointed in my score. Next day I went in and got the rest of the story.....9/8/9. Looks like I'm sitting pretty.

Wow that are some awesome scores. I'd like to thank skakid812 for giving me the books to study from as well. I'll be sure to pass them on when I'm done with it.

Indeed it does, please private message me your address. I do ask that you pay for the shipping costs. It's actually a lot of books now that I've included mine.

flynavy830

Good looking out QuicknRandom. To anyone needing to ship books, I recommend a USPS flat rate box (large) should cost around 12.00.

To everyone else that inquired, sorry but they have been sent to a good home. Hopefully he pays it forward as well. Good luck to everyone.

flynavy830

Wow, didn't even realize QuicknRandom was the one I sent them too. I havent really been on here since I sent you the books :eek:

But it looks like you pulled off a decent score so that's good to see.

Dextiny

I have five books, and a bunch of forum gouge I have printed. Its free to the first person who needs it, all I ask is that you pay shipping.

Barrons military flight aptitude tests, first and second edition
Learning express military flight aptitude tests third edition
Arco master the military flight aptitude tests 7th edition
6th edition GRE/GMAT prep book

Marine gouge (printout)
Atrickplay guide (printout)
Might have one more printout, forgot the name.

These are books I've accumulated through friends and myself over the years. I am confident they can help you if you put in the time to go through them. I only ask that you pay shipping. First to message me will get them.
Hi I know this post is old but by any chance do you know where i can find the Marine gouge (printout) and the Atrickplay guide (printout)?