• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 May OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahler

So it looks like I'm going to be in the 4 May OCS class. I was hoping Varun would get 18 May so we could switch, but no such luck - he got 4 May too. Six days is going to be tight, but I'll just have to make it work somehow. Anyone else in the 4 May class??? When would we graduate??? Three months to go, and I've still got a gut and some nice love handles to get rid of... if anyone needs me I'll be at the gym

James

Mahler

Well, I'm still trying to figure out a way to drive my car out there. I might just leave on monday and start driving. I figure I could take four days and get there on thursday - two days early. Another idea we had was for me to fly out there and my girlfriend and her sister to take a nice road trip (which happens to go through New Orleans) and take my car to me by our first liberty. If you want any stuff that would be taken away at OCS I can throw it in my trunk for ya.

I'm not sure what you mean about graduation. Graduation from Riddle or OCS??? ERAU graduation is on 27 April. There is another guy (Josh) who is trying to get a later OCS date so he can go to Nationals with the flight team. If he does, I'm going to see if I can slide into his 18 May slot. It's a long shot, but I think it would be worth the hastle.

James

Mahler

S-76's huh??? Quite possibly my favorite helicopter. That would be cool if you could hook us up with a place close to the base. I also wouldn't mind meeting this helo driver. I'm interested in the helo pipeline, and it would be cool to see what jobs are out there in the civilian world for such pilots.

Pap, I'm not sure what date we graduate right now, but wouldn't it just be thirteen weeks later - whatever weekend that is??? I'd like to know an exact date as well.

James

Mahler

You and me both. So far I've been living up my last semester fat, dumb and happy. If I don't get off my ass soon, I'm in for a big taste of reality when I have a campaign cover stickin in the back of my head 'cause I fell out of a run. I'm already having nightmares about it

James

Status
Not open for further replies.