• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 June 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

dP

I'm due to report to OCS on 4 June 2005. Will anyone else out there be joining me?

R_mojo1

BDCP-CEC, OCS June 05, 05
It is not june 4th, it's June 5th... I will be there with you guys. I am driving from Texas... I am a CEC collegiate

boudreaux

Boudreaux
I'll be there in June. 22/F/TX. Aviation. My OSO asked what do you want to do? I said whatever the Marine Corps wants me to do. He said how does aviation sound? I said sounds great! Can't wait, training like crazy, but not over training of course. :)

R_mojo1

BDCP-CEC, OCS June 05, 05
I'm going to quit my job next month so I can start my training / work out program. I hope two months is enough to get back in shape :eek: .

I'm running 1.5 miles in 11:15 min , 60 push ups, and 55 sit ups in two minutes~ with no training at all. I only take the PRT every 6 months, this is my work out.

I need inputs and suggestions on how to get back in shape.

Eagle81

pro rec'ed for intel...
June 4th, here we go...

I'm also in the 4 June OCS class, and I'll be going into Intel- just got the final word this week. I'm in the midst of my cycling season right now, but two months out the running will begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.