• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 Rooms Available--great Deal!!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Hey Everyone!

3 of my roommates are heading out to Corpus at the end of the week and their rooms are available IMMEDIATELY!

-Great Location (15 mins from NAS front gate)
-CHEAP!!! ($300 rent + $50-60 for water/gas/electric/cable tv/internet)
-Great House (new subdivision, 2 car garage, lots of storage, nice backyard)

I'm an SNFO so I plan on being in P'cola for awhile. But id hate is get the boot bc I cant find any roommates. This house is a great deal and the neighborhood is awesome.

If your interested or have questions, PLEASE call me ASAP (858-349-2744) or leave a PM. Thanks all and have a great day :D

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Does no one need a place to live?! AHHHH!

Can anyone please give me some advice on posting a rental ad or finding roommates in the Pensacola area? Any advice would be great. Seriously. Any.

KBayDog

There are PLENTY of places to post rental listings - you just need to be creative:

1. Bulletin boards (on base at NASP, at the housing office, at API and MATSG/PSD, NASWF, Correy, UWF, PJC, Wings (yes, I've seen rental listings posted at his shop), etc., etc., etc.

2. Newspapers (News Journal and Gosport)

3. Maybe one of the TBS bubbas on here could spread the word to his company that there's a room available. (Several dozen SNA/SNFO-types will be down in the next two months, since Delta Company graduates in Dec. and Echo in Jan.)

You'll be alright.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Thanks Katie! Yea, i checked it out and coincidentedly my roommate already put a post on the site. I also just put an ad in the gosport and housing office. Im crossing my fingers :)

taliwho83

I am an SNFO reporting in pcola aug 2nd, very ointrested.
Do u have any pictures of the place.
Let me know number is 386-334-2580