• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

29 November 2020 OCS Class

Adade1188

Heyyy! I applied again and just got selected for Intel... and now we ended up in the same OCS class! ?

My recruiter said to expect to fly out on November 14th for ROM, then start class on Nov. 29th til March 12th. Looks like there will probably be some extra time in there for Winter holiday break? Not sure how that's handled at OCS, especially during COVID-19.
What study guide did you use for your OAR? In dire need of study materials. Congratulations!!!!

Adade1188

Heyyy! I applied again and just got selected for Intel... and now we ended up in the same OCS class! ?

My recruiter said to expect to fly out on November 14th for ROM, then start class on Nov. 29th til March 12th. Looks like there will probably be some extra time in there for Winter holiday break? Not sure how that's handled at OCS, especially during COVID-19.
You got 71 on the OAR? what study material did you use?

czaaa

Got notified a couple of days ago I'll be joining y'all.

Do you know what our class number will be so I can start sharing my mailing address out to family?