• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 SEPT 2020 OCS Class

Ashlin

Does anyone know when this class will graduate? My husband is at ROM and was just rolled to this class since his roommate tested positive. Can't seem to find the graduation dates online, but wondering what will happen if it does run past the holidays.

mksparkman22

Does anyone know when this class will graduate? My husband is at ROM and was just rolled to this class since his roommate tested positive. Can't seem to find the graduation dates online, but wondering what will happen if it does run past the holidays.
8 January 2021 is the current graduation date.

jordanttyler

I'm in this class as well. Do any of y'all know what we bring to quarantine/ROM? Do I need to bring civvies to wear or will they provide outfits for us? Also any info about day-to-day and reporting to OCS during quarantine would be appreciated, as I can't find info anywhere.

Ashlin

Just bring exercise clothes. I'd recommend joining the whatsapp and Facebook group. People from previous ROM are on there and can give you a good heads up of what you should do. If you can't get someone to reply, let me know and I'll ask my husband who was rolled over from last ROM due to roommate positive so he has good info. Hes in the whatsapp but not here. Don't mind passing along any questions though. Let me know.