• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 MAR 2022 OCS CLASS

Ericackostaa

Greetings all,
Just getting this forum started, if you are in this class or possibly could be feel free to add some info about yourself.

Sex: Male
Prior Service: Currently AD E6( 6 years)
Designator:11600

Ericackostaa

we will probably get more members once the class fills up more. Currently there are only 6 people listed on the roster. I expect that to change soon.

Ryan Schick

Greetings!

Thanks for starting up the thread. I'm sure we'll get some more people in here soon. I'm currently an LS, selected for AMDO.

Prior Service: Currently AD LSC - 13 Years
Designator: 1520

Either of you currently overseas? Or both making the trip to RI from CONUS?

Look forward to meeting you both.

Ericackostaa

Greetings!

Thanks for starting up the thread. I'm sure we'll get some more people in here soon. I'm currently an LS, selected for AMDO.

Prior Service: Currently AD LSC - 13 Years

Either of you currently overseas? Or both making the trip to RI from CONUS?

Look forward to meeting you both.
No, I was in Hawaii before but now I’m in D.C. assuming you’re trying to figure out how the move is going to work logistically?

Ericackostaa

For my SWO people where are you guys hoping to get orders? Anyone familiar with how order selection goes? I have a buddy who just went through OCS.

I'm just familiar with what has been put out in the forums, class rank plays a role and SWOs pick in OCS. I'm hoping for somewhere OCONUS like Hawaii, Rota or Japan. What about you?

Ericackostaa

I'm just familiar with what has been put out in the forums, class rank plays a role and SWOs pick in OCS. I'm hoping for somewhere OCONUS like Hawaii, Rota or Japan. What about you?
I just left hawaii and am definitely interest in the same three + San Diego. That is where i am hoping to land, my friend says it comes down to class rank if we cant all agree on where we want to go without conflict.

Nii Ayitey

Hello everyone. Looks like I may be in this class based on emails I have seen between the recruiter and my CoC.

Prior Service: Currently AD AE1 - 10 Years
Current Duty station: San Diego, CA.

I have heard from prior candidates currently in the fleet as Commissioned Officers that it is highly recommended to drive. What have you all heard so far?