• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25OCT21 Supply Board

TheDR

Hi all, I submitted my packet a few weeks ago for this board, deadline 24SEPT21, saw threads for each board and not for this one so I thought I'd start one.

adamrobe

Hi all, I submitted my packet a few weeks ago for this board, deadline 24SEPT21, saw threads for each board and not for this one so I thought I'd start one.
Congrats on doing all the work and getting your package together! Your stats look great and hopefully you don't have any trouble at all getting accepted for what you apply for. I currently have my Supply Corps application being reviewed by the board as we speak. 2nd time submitting from the Active Duty side. Hoping for the best this time around. Feel free to hop on other forums for the communities you are applying for and see how the process works. This site is a really good resource and everyone is helpful and just trying to gain a commission. If you have any questions let me know!

gniklu26

There isn’t a board on Oct 25th. The next board convenes on Dec 3rd with a Nov 12 Application deadline.

TheDR

Congrats on doing all the work and getting your package together! Your stats look great and hopefully you don't have any trouble at all getting accepted for what you apply for. I currently have my Supply Corps application being reviewed by the board as we speak. 2nd time submitting from the Active Duty side. Hoping for the best this time around. Feel free to hop on other forums for the communities you are applying for and see how the process works. This site is a really good resource and everyone is helpful and just trying to gain a commission. If you have any questions let me know!

Good luck to you as well, best of luck!

There isn’t a board on Oct 25th. The next board convenes on Dec 3rd with a Nov 12 Application deadline.

Is this board schedule incorrect then? I've been using this as a reference.

adamrobe

I haven't seen that new board list. I'm wondering if they moved back the October board due the the September board applicants being unable to submit for upcoming boards well awaiting results from convening boards? I'd check with Paul Celestine and just flood him with a million questions. He is really helpful when he isn't sending copy and paste emails without reading exactly you asked him haha. Curious to know, as well, due to my Application currently being reviewed and waiting for results and what I'll improve for next time if they don't select me.

exNavyOffRec

I haven't seen that new board list. I'm wondering if they moved back the October board due the the September board applicants being unable to submit for upcoming boards well awaiting results from convening boards? I'd check with Paul Celestine and just flood him with a million questions. He is really helpful when he isn't sending copy and paste emails without reading exactly you asked him haha. Curious to know, as well, due to my Application currently being reviewed and waiting for results and what I'll improve for next time if they don't select me.

They are due to get a new board list out soon, the Dec date makes the Oct date not needed.