• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25 June 05 OCS Class 20-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

Hello all. I just thought I would say hi to my soon to be class mates. I got selected for NUPOC and will be in the June 25 class, OCS class 20-05.

I am enlisted in the Navy right now and have 9 and 1/2 years in. So if any of you have any Navular questions before we go, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm a Submariner and spent 4 years on a Boomer out of Bangor WA.

I definitely would be interested in getting together with as many people down in Pensecola before our class up date.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
Which Boomer were you on? I was on the GEORGIA for 3 years and went to OCS in 2003-04 (09-04).

wanaBpilot

Pro Rec'd NFO
I'll be there June 25th as well, going as SNFO, not prior enlisted, but did get to enjoy 6 weeks of the PLC jrs. class before deciding to go Navy instead.

Total of 18 weeks of OCS, you KNOW it!

Prior enlisted guys at Marine OCS had it made, they knew all the jargon and knew exactly what to do in every situation, probably the same case at Navy OCS, priors will be enjoying the civilians getting reemed for not knowing how to make hospital corners on their bunks.

You'll have smooth sailing Splash! See you there.

cajgator80

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be joining you on 25 June at OCS for Intel! I am currently in Orlando and will be up in Destin (right near Pensacola) starting that Wednesday before so let me know who can get together.

PM me you info so we can get into contact.

Take care and look forwarded to meeting you all.

ander37

K-rock
Hey guys! Just got informed that my OCS date is 25 June too! (Kinda close, 23 days!)
I am going in as an SNA.

I am from near Seattle, WA, so it is bit of a trek for me.
Let me know of anything you guys plan on doing and I'll try to be there.

wanaBpilot

Pro Rec'd NFO
Hey Guys, one week to go, eveyone in shape? I hope your in better shape than I am, I just got final select yesterday. My waiver for PRK was taking forever, so I wasn't sure I was going to go, I've started running again, but it is a bit later than I wanted. I'm flying down the Saturday before we start, staying the night in a hotel, then up bright and early for check in. See you all there!

jhuda457

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you guys know that I will also be joining the 25 June OCS class for Intel. I am from Wisconsin so I'll be flying down to Pensacola Saturday. If you guys plan on meeting let me know and I'll see if I can make it.

Also, is there anyone else from WI that will be going to Pensacola?

See you all there!

RA0203

Hey all! I'll be joining you down at Pensacola for the June 25 OCS class for pilot. I live near Boulder, Colorado (No jokes...I've heard most of them and told a lot of them myself). I will be flying down on Friday so if anyone wants to get together before reporting let me know.

jhuda457

Boq

Is anyone arriving Saturday 25 June and staying at the BOQ the night? I'll be staying there before I check in sunday, so if anyone else has reservations there, maybe we could meet up and go to the base Sunday.

RA0203

Hey all! I was just informed today that my class date has been pushed back to Aug. 20th. Hows that for the last minute! Good luck to all of you and hope to see some of you in later training.

astrov99

NOT a flyboy
Good luck fellas. Say hi to GySgt Watson for me. That guy is just one bundle of joy. :) Crap I don't even know if he's still there. For your sake, I hope not.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
Gunny Watson was my DI too. I was in his first class. Don't eyeball him. Yeah, what? Your cousin!

Status
Not open for further replies.