• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25 July 2021 OCS Class

Csniffen08

Sounds good ill join, just beware I don't use social media, so my wife's account will joining but it has my name on it.

Hey! I’ll be in this class as well. Prior service. If anyone needs help or info don’t hesitate to ask. Also, just joined the FB group.

zarevich

I got this class date as well, so here I am. Anybody driving there instead of flying? Are we even allowed to drive our personal cars and report to OCS?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I got this class date as well, so here I am. Anybody driving there instead of flying? Are we even allowed to drive our personal cars and report to OCS?
You can drive a POV, you just won't be reimbursed for the trip to OCS from what I hear.

zarevich

You can drive a POV, you just won't be reimbursed for the trip to OCS from what I hear.
Got it, trying to visit my family in NYC before OCS and I believe it is about 3-4 hours away from the school house so it’s not a big deal. Would like to go back to NYC after graduation as well. Thank you.

Im still on the fence about driving (I’m active duty stationed in Fl rn). We won’t be able to use our cars till liberty phase from the general consensus. I too have family I’m looking to visit in Jersey. Keep in touch and we may be able to sync timelines to drive if you won’t receive reimbursement. (I will since it’s a PCS travel for me being active duty)

Prin

None
Hello all, I have a OCS date for May 30th with a report date of May 16th but due to my final transcripts not being available in time for the class i’ll be unable to attend. Would anyone be willing to switch dates?