• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 Months?

redsox06

BDCP SWO
I have a quick question about BDCP. I'm not going to graduate until December 2010, and I am a political science major. Thus, I won't be inside my 24-month window until this coming December. However, according to my recruiter, I can submit my package (I've already taken the ASTB) in October or November and see what happens. He says I just can't swear in until I'm within 24 months. He already has me working on my application, LORs, & security clearance and wants to schedule my PRT and MEPS.

Is this true? Can I still submit my package before December? Thanks for all your help.

Lobster

I was told that you're not allowed to even submit your package until you're within the 24 month window. I was completely done mine but did not submit it until june 6th which is the day I graduate in 2010, which meant I went to the july boards and as I just found out am now going to the august boards as well.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
My package went in for the June boards, but my recruiter originally wanted to send it in for April and things just took a while. I graduate in May 2010. So, what my recruiter said mirrors what yours said.

The process takes a while, so getting the pro-rec early would be good.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You can be in the program, that is sworn in and paid, for 24 months, non technical major. How can this ever happen if you are only allowed to apply once within 24 months? The way redsox's recruiter is handling it is the way I have seen it done.

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Redsox06,

Wink is our resident on-the-ball recruiter. Go with whatever he says.