• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 Mar 2007

PNight12

Hey Everyone, I just recieved my final selection for Supply and i will be in the March 24 class at OCS. Anyone else have that date?

AppleCello

Same here, for pilot, just heard for sure on Friday. Have to go in to the recruiters early this week to swear in and all that.

dunerunner

I just found out that I am officially going to be in this class. I am going as an SNA and will be coming from San Diego. I should be swearing in sometime in the next couple of days.

pilotpete24

My recruiter just called today and said I have this class date as well... I just found out on Feb 23 that I was selected for NFO, and didn't expect it to take less than a month from initial selection to a ship date:eek: . Oh well, I've been working out like crazy, and I'm sure ready to get to P-cola. I'll see you all down there:D !

Donnybrooker

pilot
I just found out this afternoon that I'll be in this class too as an SNA. I'll be coming from Maryland. I broke the news to my boss about an hour ago and it went a lot better than I expected. I couldn't be more excited!

SammySam

Final Select - March 24
I just found out this afternoon that I'll be in this class too as an SNA. I'll be coming from Maryland. I broke the news to my boss about an hour ago and it went a lot better than I expected. I couldn't be more excited!

Congrats. That's funny, I didn't think it was going to go well either, but my boss was surprisingly very supportive.