• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 OCT 2017 SWO Board

This thread is for those of us who are applying to the 23 OCT 17 SWO Board.

Recommended NRD due date: 22 SEP 17
NRC due date: 25 SEP 17
Board convenes: 23 OCT 17

Good luck to all who are applying.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
On the FY18 Board schedule RUFiO posted, I thought it said this board with a deadline of 22SEP convened on 30OCT? I'm applying to this one too, but not checking in yet as I'm waiting for approval over my resubmission. But an entire week is a hell of a difference to people waiting haha

That's the FY17 board schedule, not FY18. Most recent board schedule was released this past July.

I posted an FY18 board schedule that you can easily find here...

Thank you sir, it's not a huge difference in application due dates but enough that would affect others that are applying last minute.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Still waiting to hear if my application has been approved to go to this board. Deadline is tomorrow and I've been waiting over a week. Very frustrating.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you! I don't understand what the hold up is. My recruiter was even able to tell me the name of the Chief that has my application on his or her desk at "headquarters", but nobody is moving to get it where it needs to go, be it a no improve this more first, or a yes it's going. They've had more than enough time. I made sure to have my stuff submitted the last week of August to be sure if any changes were needed or it was a no, that I'd have time to fix and improve before the deadline tomorrow.

nikki4

Sooo looks like a lot of females going for SWO this board! It'd be nice to not be the only female in OCS haha Good luck to everyone! I don't know about you guys but I'm dying to find out already. I've had my package submitted since August.

Hayley D.

Sooo looks like a lot of females going for SWO this board! It'd be nice to not be the only female in OCS haha Good luck to everyone! I don't know about you guys but I'm dying to find out already. I've had my package submitted since August.
The next few classes already have at least a few females. You definitely won't be alone, and I'm pretty sure they make sure there's at least 2 in every class.

Me too. Beyond ready! I've had mine done since August as well. Good luck to all!