• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 Feb Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondiw

is there any fellow officers attending the 23feb crypto course. i am, and i was wondering if anyone had any insight on this class being the pilot class for the 6 week course.

Jon-e-Hop

No, it is not the pilot course. You will see some of the new curriculum, and might Grad early, but the actual pilot will not run until March. Hope this helps.

Jon-e-Hop

UGADawg, good to see you again.
Obviously I can't go into a lot of detail about specifics because of classification, but...
The course is actually tailored now to the First tour Cryptologic Junior Officer.
Before it was a bit deep in the weeds, with too much information that actually related to what Senior Crypto Officers need and do. NCOBC will give you the basic education and tools that you need to be a Basic Cryppie Officer. The schedule is not set yet, but the course will end up at around 5 weeks. I was in error when I said the pilot will be in March, it will be the 12April class. However, we are implementing the curriculum as we finish it, so Feb class might grad early.
If you have any specific questions, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.