• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2007 PLC, anyone?

MasterHaynes86

Right now I am set as 1st incr Srs... 070527 - 070706... Exciting times, men... exciting times?

Last time I was there, Col. Chase wasn't running the show? Is there anyone out there that can share a bit of light on how he runs the program there? any changes he has made? ect? I know he is more than competant for the job, so im not worried about that, but has he risen the standards and such? I'm excited either way because on 070706, I will be able to look at him and say "see you in a year, sir" due to a danged May 2008 graduation date... lol

PLC Jrs, u boys got any questions? Comments? Rude remarks... Id be glad to share any and all wisdom I can...

Dont forget medical tags in ur plastic baggie before a nice hump, dont break the big a... the big timers used for timed events.. you will see what im talkin about (and yes i broke one...) And dont be afraid to look stupid... Be motivated (fast and loud), ask questions, learn fast, and for God sakes, if u are in a billet... leave th staff alone... what was it I failed an eval for, Good Judgement, bad iniative i think it was... My gunny told me Good iniative with bad judgement woulda been better... but it was a week 2 eval so i was gonna fail either way (the prior enlisted failed theirs in the first few weeks too)

Dont break urselves... and be prepared for ur PFT score to drop b/c DI standards along with sittin on ur butt for a few days can make anyone go from a rock to jello... mine dropped 15 points due to pull ups alone (lots of shots :) ) Remember u are entering as a candidate as a United States Marine Corps Officer... Leader of Marines should be your first motivation, desired MOS (aviation, Jag, ect) is secondary... Speak only from the PoA (pos of attention), answer confidently even if u know u are wrong... never have rust on a rifle, account for all rifles, and pray u aren't sleeping next to the hatch of the duty hut (?)

Reality will change, accept it, adapt, excel :)

random tips that woulda helped me alot had i know about them...

One last thing, female DIs are mean... they are just as viscious as the males... if one tells u "stop lookin at my candidates, they are as nasty as you"... DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT REPLY "Aye gunnery Sgt, this candidate hopes so Gunnery Sgt"... I didn't do it, but i saw a man say it...

laugh in the rack and do it silently...

Lawman

None
u serious? any idea who will be?

Big changes this summer... Big changes...

All I know at the moment is that Col Chase will not be the CO for this summer. My OSO emailed out a letter to the pool saying this, I called my uncle who works in the training command (which OCS is under) and he confirmed it. No word as yet as to who will be taking over but as soon as I hear something Ill be sure to post it.