• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2005 Oct 02 OCS Class

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
22 Oct 05

Found out that my OCS date is 22OCT05. Oh yeah!!!

I wanted to start getting a class roster together and start getting to know my shipmates.

If you’re in this class post a little information about you (not too much on here) and we can exchange personal email addresses under Private messages. Send me a PM and I can start the database. In the PM include First name, Email address, where you're currently located (state), Enlisted or not enlisted, current physical condition (PFT scores), have you completed or started the NKO modules.

If someone has already started this let me know.

Here’s a little about me.

I’m an IT1 in the Navy, been in for 7 years and recently was picked up for Information Warfare (crypto). I’m currently stationed overseas and looking forward to getting this party started.

1.5 mile – 9:45 – 10:00 min
Push ups – 100 (but perfect form 75)
Sit ups – 70

I’m working out 5 days a week and bringing up my scores. We can talk about different work out schedules later.

IT1

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My wife just went to here 10 year high school reunion and met up with a guy she went to school with. He was recently commissioned via OCS and is in the aviation pipeline somewhere...and is familiar with AW. Anyway, she relayed to me his story about how the guys at OCS (candie O's maybe?) ask all the new guys coming in if they've been to Air Warriors, what their screen name is, stuff they've said, etc. I found that interesting.

IT1toOfficer

i know one person that has 22 oct thats it. Anyone else out there with 22OCT?

Just Curious...

treybert1

yea, the Candio-Os do check this site...but it doesn't matter too much as long as you're not acting all egotistical, etc. They just like to see if anyone is getting a big head before even getting to OCS.

dysappointed

treybert1...you wouldn't happen to be cutter, would you?...rm 209 at CECOS? if so, this is your CECOS neighbor...the one that kept you up playing music at midnight.

treybert1

one in the same....small world it is. I was just trying to help out some of these future candidates if they had some questions. I know how I was when I first went to OCS, so I thought they could use some pointers if they needed 'em (no secrets given away, though). How's your first duty station?

IT1toOfficer

We have 8 members of this class that have made contact. If you haven't sent a PM to me and you’re in the OCT 22 class email me and I’ll add you to our class email list...

wang4e

Officer Candidate
Has anybody received their orders for this class yet? I haven't, but my recruiter assures me that I will.

wang4e

Officer Candidate
Class Number 2005 Oct 22

I'm in the Oct 02 class. I was wondering if you knew what your class number was. I can probably assume that mine will be one before you. I think I read somewhere that I might be 06-05, the sixth class of 2005.

IT1toOfficer

Friday Morning I'm off to PCOLA and I'll be starting OCS on Sunday. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and great information. It really helped.

When I finish I'll get back here and try to help those who have any questions.

Thanks again...