• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2001 Corvette for Sale - 6 Speed, Black, Convertible, Low Miles, $24,900

RGold

2001 Chevrolet Corvette - 6 Speed/Black/Convertible

$24,900

Only 35,200 miles
- Immaculate Condition - Triple Black (Black exterior, interior, and top)

- EXTREMELY good gas mileage. I usually get over 30 mpg.
- HUD (heads up display)
- Custom Exhaust
- Blackwing Airfilter
- Runflat Tires
- Boss Sound System (AM/FM/CD)
- Tinted Windows
- Dual Power Leather Seats
- Garage Kept
- 3M Clear Bra Installed (can't tell it's there) - Protects the front end from rocks, etc.
- Comes with custom fitted reflective windshield sunshade

- Memory steering wheel, memory seats, memory mirrors, and automatic day/night adjusting rear view mirror
- Has 1sc package, which includes:
* Custom Adjustable Sport Bucket Seats
* Power Passenger Seat
* Dual Zone Electronic Air Conditioning
* Front Fog Lamps
* Drivers Memory Package
* Rear Luggage Shade/Parcel Net
* Electrochromic Inside & LH Outside Mirrors
* Head Up Display
* Twilight Sentinel
* Power Telescoping Steering Column

- Many other aftermarket extras

I bought this Corvette about a year and a half ago from another private seller in Las Vegas, NV. Since then, I have had it in Arizona - always in a garage. I can't express enough how good of condition it is in. Both the previous owner and I have always kept in a garage, changed the oil religiously, always filled it with premium gas, and waxed regularly. I have about 90% of the papers/receipts from both the previous owner and myself showing all of the oil changes and maintenance. It has never had any major maintenance issues. I had to get the gas gauge fixed about a year ago because it was reading irregular, and I got a scratch fixed/painted due to an inconsiderate person in a parking lot. It is undistinguishible now. The rear tires were just replaced about 1,500 miles ago and the front tires have about half their life remaining. All tires are run-flat tires, which means you can drive on a flat tire until you get it fixed. The previous owner had a custom exhaust installed - looks awesome and sounds really deep and beefy. The stock air filter was replaced with a much better black wing airfilter to help increase HP. Car also comes with a cleaning kit for the airfilter. It has a Heads Up Display, so you can see your speed, RPMs, fuel, oil etc. projected in the windshield while you're driving so you don't have to look down at the gauges. This is AWESOME and very convenient. Both of the seats are full power with many ways to adjust them. The interior is in practically perfect condition. There are no rips, tears, etc. I have conditioned the leather regularly. There is a stack of buttons next to the steering wheel to control several menus for different options and gauges. You can check the tire pressure with this system without getting out of the car. The Boss sound system sounds GREAT. You can crank it as loud as you want and it will stay crystal clear, with awesome bass. I added chrome letters to the front and back as well as to the side marker lights. I blacked out the backup lights as well as added louvers to the taillights. Other than that, the exterior is stock and is in immaculate condition. As I said before, this car has been in Nevada and Arizona, constantly in a garage so the body, paint, interior, and top are all in GREAT condition. The engine is also running perfect.
I never push it to high speeds or RPMs, and baby it a lot - maybe too much .This Corvette has been very well maintained and taken care of. You will not be disappointed.

The only reason I am selling it is because I recently moved to Pensacola for WSO training for the Air Force, and bought a boat... which I need to get a different vehicle to be able to pull it. I am IN LOVE with my Corvette, but since I am living near the water... I couldn't resist buying a boat, and now that I have that, I am forced to get a different car. 100% honest, that is the ONLY reason I am getting rid of it. It is in amazing condition, with nothing wrong with it.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with ANY questions. You can email me at ryangoldney@gmail.com. I have a lot more pictures I can send you as well if you're interested.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 57

Clux4

Banned
We need to have a sticky forum to sell stuff. I have a few new cammies, boots and sword I want to sell. Any takers. You pay me when you recieve them?

The ride is sweet but I need hurry up and pay off this college loan.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Wow, nice clean 'vette. I'd actually consider it if I could get rid of my 2006 Victory. Any takers?

Go spend $2K and buy an old truck to pull the boat, keep the vette.