• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

200 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesmobile

P-3 copilot
pilot
Just found out about this board the other day, and it's good to know that I have plenty of company in dealing with the long wait. I got the call on July 9, and it only took 1 1/2 weeks...I'm guessing it was a quiet time for the folks down in TN. I'm going down to P-cola on 5 April 2003 (pilot), and now I'm working for temp agencies, doing plenty of running, and counting down the days as I noted above. If anyone's going down April 5, drop me a line, i'd definitely like to meet some of my classmates. Other than that, here's my general info:

Stats: I don't know where I put them, so I'll post those later.
School: University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign
Degree: B.S. in Materials Science Engineering -- the nuke recruiter was trying to work on me a bit.
Currently live near Chicago...any other Chicagoland DEPs/recruits out there?

tali264

hey there. I am a biomechanical engineer and also was "encouraged" to go nuke. I go down to OCS in May, so you'll be far enough ahead so that when I get there you'll probably be giving me orders and then I'm not going to like you so much
icon_smile.gif

Ski3

Hey bluesmobile,

I'm from Chicago, north-west side. Going November 9th (pilot).

szarkoj@hotmail.com

Jack

ghost_ttu

We need to start a pool on my application. We could get either a date of an answer pool, or the date of OCS pool. Of course one of the blocks on the date for OCS pool would be the "you suck letter".

navy101

My recruiter told me may 5th, but you know how it is with them. So I called up nrd jax and was told it was may 3rd so you are right. Funny thing though, I am graduating on May 3rd or May 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.