• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 May 2006

bbeyer

A month to go until Class 16-06 classes up. I've been posting on usnavyocs.com hoping to find some classmates, but no luck yet.

Anyone out there with this class date?

bbeyer

Hey Casey, I'm going for CEC. I saw your posts on the 06 May thread. Good luck on getting all that straightened out.

caseyh46

Thanks a lot man... my stuff has been located and apparently mailed... so I guess I"m just waiting again.. the sooner the better.. I can not wait to quit this job... corporate america stinks!! LOL... I noticed most of the folks in your class are non-aviation types... I hear the run the classes through like that, aviation classes and then a class of non aviation types... for the most part, guess it is supposed to help with the training pipeline...

bbeyer

Casey, where do you find out what the class composition is? I've been trying to figure that out (and how many are assigned so far) but have come up empty.

caseyh46

Well really all I've been doing is searching through other threads and stuff to figure out what everyone is... I think that gives you a decent idea of what the class will be mainly composed of... although DON'T take my word for it.. I'm not saying there aren't any "little of everything" classes out there...

bbeyer

Leaf, I was just bumped from this class yesterday for some reason I have yet to find out. I've left messages with four people and have yet to get a call back. Given that you are the first person I've found with this class date as well, and given that they are having a hard time filling the 06 MAY class, I am thinking this class might have been cancelled (I was bumped back to the next class, 10 JUN). Because of this, I will miss my follow-on school, which only convenes twice a year.

If anyone has any insight on this, or if anyone knows if OCS cancels classes two weeks before they meet, I'd appreciate the info.

bbeyer

After some considerable effort, I am back in this class, hopefully for good. Are Leaf and I the only ones here with this class?